Tuesday, April 15, 2008

My story with BETRAYAL

April 15,- the reason I'm writing is because I have a story to tell. Back in may, I placed a very sincere ad sighting exactly what I was looking for in a relationship. After about 30 responses and one personal meeting (which didn't work out), I met my ex-girlfriend. I was very particular about what I wanted in my ad. After 2 1/2 weeks of dating she asked me to be his boyfriend. I accepted because she stated ,she was searching for the same things. Last week she told me she wasn't happy anymore and walked out on our relationship without trying o work things out. she basically told me that she was not happy anymore and she was leaving. I was left with no alternative or choice in the matter. she's a 20 yr, woman that acted like a 10 yr. old and like a jerk. I feel humiliated because all my closest friend and family met her and we shared a lot of tome together. I feel used and betrayed. I wish people read this letter and can respond to my plight.

No comments: